DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal 52 / 58 / 67mm Lens Cap Holder Buckle for Cameras - Black
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1009 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great! Useful!

posted by Luciavbcabral on 04/22/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    An easy way to keep lens cap ready to use and free your pockets for cell phone, extra batteries or extra memmory cards! This is really useful and the price is also very good. It does not go away from the câmera stripe, so you can free yourself to get a...
    Cons:
    I did not find any.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing holder!! Stiff and lightweight

posted by Samu84 on 09/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is a good and hard plastic quality but also it is lightwieght works so well with caps of 52mm, 58mm and 67mm thread. can be clipped on a normal neckstrap camera, on a quickstrap camera or even on a camera bag and dont worry again for a falling lens cap....
    Cons:
    NOT A SINGLE CON
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice!!

posted by Fallingeagle on 08/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nicely made plastic, 3 marked positions for your lens caps. I use it attached to my camera were it is a bit bulky and uncomfortable, but it's always close when i need to use it. The holder also works with original lens caps.
    Cons:
    No cons, it is durable and useful. It would be totally perfect if it was a little cheaper.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best solution

posted by agus1989 on 08/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is what it say it is. Plastic seems thick, wich is good in my opinion. Now I don't have to worry about that damn cap as I used to do before buying this holder.
    Cons:
    You should look carefully the photos and realize that it's not a small thing...trust me: it won't go unnoticed. If you have a t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Supersmart

posted by Lilbaze on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Love this little piece of plastic! I am one of those that get caught up photographing and once I'm done wonder where the hell the cap is. No more. Fits both my tamron and 50mm lens caps which I normally use.
    Cons:
    None really. Has sometimes come lose from my strap when it has managed to wiggle out of the opening, but it's rare
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very handy thing!

posted by Visionaire on 06/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A certain and undoubted must-have for all DSLR owners, especially amateurs and beginners. Spaers you the headache of deciding where to put the lens cap for the photoshoot and excludes the possibility of losing it. One of the coolest things about it - you d...
    Cons:
    None whatsoever
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    street photographers this is a need for you

posted by ozcanyildiz on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very basic design. no place for errors. you put it onto your strap and put your cap over it that easy. if I had that device 5 6 months earlier my tamron 17-50's front cap would not be swimming on the mediterranean sea by now. other good thing is it comes wi...
    Cons:
    little bit bulky. I thing it will attract to much attention
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Holder for 3 types of lens caps

posted by tazeux on 05/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nicely made plastic, 3 marked positions for your lens caps. I use it attached to my camera bag strap so it is not bulky or uncomfortable, but it's always close when i need to use it. Works great with SKU: 102771 and SKU: 11698 lens caps that, after clipping...
    Cons:
    No cons, it is durable and useful. It would be totally perfect if it was a little cheaper.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A Great Thought

posted by DustyBrain on 04/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It does what it says. No more, no less. You can trust it, the cap will not fall easily. It holds really well. Your Canon brand looks nice :)
    Cons:
    If you dont like strap, you wont like this even more. Because it makes the strap even bigger on one side.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections