Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:759 (75%)
  • 4 Star:253 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    PERFECT!

posted by LeonardoBadinez on 03/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excelent pipe cleaner! it's very easy to use, and it's usefull for everything you need a little steel stick
    Cons:
    the material which this is made is very weak and fragile, you need to be careful or it can be broken or damage.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good tool for every day use.

posted by alilikakis on 01/22/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    item as expected,good value for money.Steel that will last forever.I was not expecting something more, and in any case these items can be lost or forgotten easily, so it does not make sense to pay more for something like that. The price is 1/3 of what you u...
    Cons:
    no cons
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great pipe multi-tool

posted by BlokNineSeven on 12/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A great utilitarian pipe tool. The spoon works well for forming a soft new cake in the pipe bowl. The pipe nail is the perfect size for clearing obstructions in the draft hole of the pipe and dislodging bits of bottle from the bottom of the chamber. The tam...
    Cons:
    The arms are snug when first used but loosen up considerably with use. Not enough to be a problem but it should be noted none t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Great and the Price is Right!

posted by cameron3200 on 05/18/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Very useful for its intended purpose. -Each tool works well for different types of tar/resin and different types of smoking devices. -Can't complain with the price. -Owned for over 2 years and only the knife shaped tool came off (just use it separately), c...
    Cons:
    -The knife shaped tool came off mine after about 16 months of ownership and frequent use. Works fine separately.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by davos04 on 10/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Nice pipe tool. - Inexpensive. - Good build quality. - A must have if you smoke pipes. - 3 different tools, one for packing, one for scraping out when you are done, one a pick so you can stir if you need it. - Small enough so i can have it with me on airp...
    Cons:
    -Would bee nice if i could attach it too my keys. -But at this price not really any complaints. well actually no complaints a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great pipe tools

posted by wontpontificate on 06/07/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Inexpensive, At this price, you're not afraid to lose it -Seems to actually be stainless steel -Cheaper, and better it seems than the czech pipe tools -Very useful. Keeping these around makes your pipe experience that much better
    Cons:
    Not any I can think of at this price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great, just great!!

posted by ZSimon on 05/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It does what it says. It is built extremely well and is sturdy. All 3 functions reflect the quality. Great for tight spaces. Great to keep in a car. Great for cigar pipes. Great for water pipes. Great for Zig Zags. Doesn't scratch. Doesn't become loose. Has...
    Cons:
    None at this price. Really cannot complain about it.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great mini multi-tool

posted by ZSimon on 05/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I own a few gadget / mini tools.. I've paid quite a bit for some that have a max of 4-5 functions.. This guy here has 3 at an amazing price. The middle spoke is perfect for scrubbing at gunk (in cigars/pipes its perfect for 'resin'). The top piece is PERFEC...
    Cons:
    It's hard to separate the tools at first; but I see this as a PRO.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fine tool

posted by NicolasR on 04/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The 3 tools are just fine: I use them with my VaporGenie pipe, and found all of them to be very convenient. Even the spoon is just the right size for me !
    Cons:
    The material itself is OK, however the slider is very loose on my unit. I really cant tell if it will become loose to the point...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what you expect

posted by cosai on 02/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good price Good material It is good for beginners of pipe smoking. That pipe cleaner has all the features that a pipe smoker wants.
    Cons:
    I wish the spoon was more like a spoon. The spoon of the cleaner has no curve at all so it looks like a dull knife. That makes ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections