DX  » Community » Reviews » Jobon Oil Lighter with Flints and Protective Hard Case
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Absolutely gorgeous lighter that works beautifully

posted by rowsdower on 06/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This lighter is absolutely gorgeous, with a deep and highly detailed engraving depicting...actually, I have no idea what the scene is about, it looks like some kind of an Egyptian hieroglyph, but whatever it is it will keep you mesmerized. The action is fla...
    Cons:
    I'm confused as to how the wick would be changed, but I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice lighter

posted by Coffeeman340 on 07/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is an extremely solid lighter, and the build quality is quite impressive. With a unique design like this, you'd normally expect the fluid to evaporate quickly, but every thing's sealed up nicely. The color and design gives it an air of sophistication.
    Cons:
    The only problem I can see with this lighter is that of eventually replacing the wick; with a zippo, you can pull it completely...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic lighter!

posted by JohnnyMac on 03/03/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Solid lighter and classic design. Seems to be well made with nice finish and great build quality. It feels like it will last a VERY long time and is something that can be handed down from father to son. Thoughtful engineering throughout with nicely machi...
    Cons:
    Not a fault of the lighter in and of itself but more a design characteristic, but sparks from the flint have a longer distance ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections