DX  » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Silver Cigarette + Tabacco Smoking Water Pipe
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:676 (67%)
  • 4 Star:111 (11%)
  • 3 Star:111 (11%)
  • 2 Star:111 (11%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

89% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome product!

posted by dudeitsme553 on 09/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small, Cheap Pipe. works very well and came shipped free of defects. Cools smoke sufficiently.
    Cons:
    I wish the mouthpiece would fit inside the body of the pipe when taken apart, but works very well. i did lose an o ring that s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is amazing

posted by LeeAnnB on 11/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This device is really awesome, smoking some herbs in it is truely amazing. My $55USD glass pipe was a big jump in smoothness over the little guy I had, but this is even bigger. No spitting up charred up bits, no coughing, and its very smooth.
    Cons:
    This guy is pretty small, which is why i like. I know that a 3ft bong is the preferred way to do this, but where do i put that ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not for anything else than cigarettes

posted by Shekumdrillis on 04/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It does not leak, it kinda does what it's suposed to - filter the smoke of your cigarette. But if you're loooking for a gadget to smoke something else - this is not for you.
    Cons:
    You won't be able to inhale much, like from a bong, because it has just a tiny hole letting the smoke thru... so you are gonna ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is Amazing

posted by codylucente on 01/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is an amazing pipe for any plant ;), with the water on the inside you don't even need to worry about any hot left overs coming down the chamber and burning your throat. This pipe provides a favorably smooth smoke.
    Cons:
    When i received mine it had Manny small cracks on the plastic shell at the ends where the main cap met it just under the rubber...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This thing is amazing!

posted by Dog1234 on 12/27/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Price: This thing is super cheap, definitely getting more than you pay for. - Materials: The cap, metal mouth piece stem, bowl, and bowl stem are all made of METAL. There doesn't seem to be any sort of coating on the metal that is being smoked so it seem...
    Cons:
    - Materials: The chamber is made of thick plastic. It feels like it will get the job done, but feels somewhat fragile. - Ease ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    MUST BUY!!

posted by R3NEGADE on 09/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Small and portable -Consists of a bowl, stem, mouth piece, a piece like a cap that connects everything...the bowl and stem go through it and it connects the mouth piece as well. -There is also the small chamber/Base that connects the cap. -All the pieces ...
    Cons:
    -there is no screen for the bowl but it still works great.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little gadget to show off...

posted by neverwasin on 04/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Bought this as Im a smoker and this is a cool little gadget to own... The price is cheap and no harm to get one as present for yourself... it was sold closed to $10 in my country! Went to pub with this little gadget and u will get all the attention u want...
    Cons:
    first try on this and it was tought to get much smoke. U need to inhale slowly so that u breath it long enough to get enough sm...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    most amzing product i've ever bought

posted by tjamila62 on 02/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    honestly, this is the best product i've ever bought---filters amazingly---works great with tobacco---you know exactly when you have to change the water because it turns YELLOW and gets more dense so you will feel just a couple water bubbles in your mouth, j...
    Cons:
    everything that comes out is secured back in with RUBBER BANDS, at first i thought this was very cheap but found that they were...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    If you smoke herbs, look no further.

posted by Zanulix on 10/22/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a very nice little pipe. It does what it does, and does it with style. Very compact and easy to disassemble into three parts - fits well in your pocket. If You like smoking herbs alone, the bowl is of perfect size. The seals are good, the lid even h...
    Cons:
    If you smoke with friends, have high tolerance or if you're looking to get your nicotine fix, the bowl on this one is way too s...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections