DX  » Community » Reviews » CUBOT A8809 Android 4.1 Smartphone w/ 4.7" Capacitive Screen, Dual-SIM, Wi-Fi and GPS - Black
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1008 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by Chagui2 on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excelent phone!, lot of information in web (see adress below), can be rooted easily, works with eclipse, interal memory can be expanded to 2 gb, gps working well, but must be "calibrated" first, screen has 240dpi, dual sim works great.
    Cons:
    -Some dust has filtered behind my screen, and a peace of hair has filtered under the front camera. -The battery charge level in...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing

posted by rufinocastro on 04/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Beautiful. Fast. Androi JB. Good camera. Wi-FI works well. Some app inside very useful. Capacitive screen very good. Size perfect.
    Cons:
    The GPS is not the best. I have to reboot it to work. Endomondo takes a lot of time to find the GPS. Suport CUBOT is poor. The ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent price and quality

posted by angelchano on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good performance at a reasonable price, lightning fast with applications, good mobile connection, wifi and gps, screen size and resolution of very good, good memory, The camera is pretty good, very complete package: 2 batteries, usb charger, data cable...
    Cons:
    very flimsy back cover
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelente móvil

posted by angelchano on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    No hace falta repetir las bondades de este móvil, viendo las carácteristicas del mismo está todo dicho, rapidísimo, buen tamaño y resolucion de pantalla, cámara potente, memoria amplia, etc y todo a un precio muy muy ajustado
    Cons:
    A la competencia no le gusta nada este móvil, ;)
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT PHONE!

posted by badillin on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Trust me, this is the best phone of this price... i checked over 100 phones on the 150-200 price range and this one was the one that had the better overall specs (at least for me)
    Cons:
    Only 500mb ram :( Short USB Cable The charger that came with it was for Europe, i had to get an adapter.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great mobile.

posted by Jinjorider on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Overall quality is very good. I have only tried internet with wi-fi, and it's fast as hell. I am sure it will be slower with 3G, but that's acceptable. The screen is very big and looks beautiful. It is also quite precise when touching.
    Cons:
    Battery will always last less that 30 hours. And if you use wifi and call a lot, it will run out really soon. Don't believe wha...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Love it Love it Love it

posted by pichelen on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    For the money I paid for this phone I got a lot higher specifications than if I had gone to the local shops ($250 NZ Dollars all up once I'd bought a charger plug to go with it). It has the latest Android, good processor, high megapixel camera and large scr...
    Cons:
    I have seen a comment about battery life - but I'm not sure how this phone compares to other similar phones. I've used 40% toda...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great phone for this price

posted by opelgabber on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Best priced phone i ever bought. Good looking phone, very good touch screen, screen is very vibrant to look at, Very fast on the starting of apps, my wife realy likes this phone for daily use. Dont know bat. life yet but hope itll beat her old bb.
    Cons:
    Only con i could think of is the very short usb cable suplied with this phone, is only 60 cm. (wished it was double that)
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections