DX  » Community » Reviews » Cree XM-L T6 3000lm 4-Mode White Bike Light - Black + Silver (4 x 18650)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:565 (56%)
  • 4 Star:444 (44%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Bike Light!

posted by shochgerner on 11/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The time of delivery was great, light came in a nice box. It is extremely bright, never had any flashlight or whatsoever that could compare with it. A must have for all bike enthusiasts. It seems pretty waterproof, though I haven't tried to use it in rain ...
    Cons:
    On the brightest mode it gets pretty hot, I don't know if this will affect the inner parts, but nothing broke yet after two wee...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lots of lumen for a good price

posted by Verkstadsorchen on 09/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Quite small, very bright, nice cone and good range, (could be a little wider for high speed trails). All three beams are centered. Build quality is overallt good, the lamp unit feels quite solid and o-ring seals seem ok. Push button is back-lit with colors ...
    Cons:
    Blink function is completely useless and no memory function for swift on/off. You need to cycle all four modes every time which...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good light

posted by kkkooobbb on 09/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    wow this one is very bright and has a spot and also spill nice light aside. there is a different from 2 to 3 leds not as feom 1 to 2 but ther is. even on 1 its brigter then my to ather lits toggeter. the on of botton is green and become red when its empty, ...
    Cons:
    just that you need to sikel from 1-2-3-fleshing there is no memory.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wow- great spread of light

posted by hawkesy on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Purchased this light because my present 1200lm light has a narrow beam and my peripheral vision is lost because of this. This light has a good spread and is brighter than my present set up and at half the cost.
    Cons:
    It has 3 LED's but the difference between having 2 or 3 going is so small as to be unnoticeable. Not sure why this has 3 LED's ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great light and good price

posted by TrevDX on 05/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent product, absolutely fantastic price and excellent quality. I really should have purchased more than one of these as I cant find a better deal anywhere else. The light is waterproof and extremely lite in weight so it is excellent for night ridin...
    Cons:
    Not a lot of difference between 2 and 3 level setting but that is ok because the battery lasts heaps longer on two and I could ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright

posted by pedh67 on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bought this to get a brigher light than the normal one T6 lamps. It is brighter by a big margin. I have not doen any good comparesion though. All three normal modes are bright with a good set in brighness between then. Not 100-20% as in other lamps Good thr...
    Cons:
    When used as a headlamp the lamp cna not be adjusted forward enough due to the round shape, vs the konical shape of other lamps...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Front Bike Light

posted by joaopalito on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Absolutely well made. Alloy case with glass lens. Good quality building, works well, and its ultra bright. Clicky button made of soft rubber looks resistent. Not too big, fits nice on the handlebar with the rubber o-rings included. Strobe mode makes you not...
    Cons:
    The battery bag could have a better fiting, because just a velcro strap its a bit weak.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Front Bike Light

posted by RJM19 on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    An excellent light. Easy to use. With 3 LED's to choose from the light output is really impressive. One LED is more than enough for the easier trails saving power on the battery, 2 LED's is superb for the more technical challenges. However, the third LED ma...
    Cons:
    The 3rd LED makes little difference for the extra power usage.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super bright for my bike

posted by zipotarri on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Absolutely well made. Alloy case with glass lens. Good quality building, works well, and its ultra bright. Clicky button made of soft rubber looks resistent. Not too big, fits nice on the handlebar with the rubber o-rings included. Strobe mode makes you not...
    Cons:
    The battery bag could have a better fiting, because just a velcro strap its a bit weak. Although not a problem. The battery doe...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections