DX  » Community » Reviews » 925 Sterling Silver Plated Hearts Bracelet (17cm)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:866 (86%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:141 (14%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lovely item, no disappointment on my side

posted by hesitating on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Lovely little bracelet, the hearts are sweetly dangling along , can be worn by a woman, with thin wrists, as myself, or as a gift for a young girl, which I intended together with the interlaced heart necklace. The chains on which the hearts dangle, looks pr...
    Cons:
    Really none.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice bright bracelet.

posted by vukela on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Pros: It is cheap. Very good looking and it is easy to combine, it is useful for everyday outfits, casual. It comes in a plastic bag. It is does not look cheap and fragile. Probably would sell easily to other costumers. Good for girls, teenagers and little ...
    Cons:
    No cons for now, but I only got it today :) I don't really believe it is silver, not sure even if it is silver plated. But it i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    NICE CHEAP ITEM

posted by TONIOBOARD on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    IT LOOKS LIKE SILVER, NICE, NICE AND DON'T BECOMES BLACK, WE ARE IMPRESSED ABOUT QUALITY. DX IS A BIG SITE, VERY GOOD THINGS AND PRODUCTS, DIFFERENT ITENS AND VERY GOOD QUALITY FO US.. MY WIFE LIKED IT A LOT AND BOUGHT MORE TO BUY FOR HER FRIENDS THAT LIKED...
    Cons:
    NO CONS. YOU CAN BUY IT TO SELL AND WILL SELL IT EASIER THAN YOU IMAGINE. PACKAGE SUPPORT MANY OF THEM.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice, although tiny but OK

posted by dlouham on 08/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The bracelet is very nice, elegant and chic look :) Hearts also very good. Although the chain is small, perhaps even fragile-looking but very well. The bracelet does not look like cheap jewelery
    Cons:
    The bracelet would probably chose another zipping, I fear that the bracelet falls, I do not notice and I will come for him. Oth...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I loved buying it !

posted by Otta321 on 09/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's pretty, shiny material, even with a good time of use it do not lost the shiny. when I use to watch, it does not scratch the watch and were not even scratched. This is very light, sometimes not even realize I'm using.
    Cons:
    The closure could be better, because it no lock as expected, some times it open easily. It look like 925 Silver, but it is no...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Hearts

posted by Nicolaas on 03/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -The bracelet has hearts on it. A great gift to give, something with hearts. -'One size fits most' (17 centimetres)
    Cons:
    -The chains feels a bit cheap. -I am not a silversmith but I doubt this is 925 sterling silver. -The chains look fragile, it ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    wonderfull

posted by marcelopatriota on 05/03/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    parts are very well worked, has high brightness and can be easily resold because out there the price is too low and gives to profit on it ... quite I really liked them, these are good when you do not want to spend too much and not really mean that this is ...
    Cons:
    none.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections