posted by Yamakurada on 04/29/2011
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- This is a unique necklace. The shape and price make you fall in love with it.
- Nothing was attraced to magnet, so this is real silver.
- My wife likes it, so that's a pro, right ?
- I didn't see it myself, but my wife noticed that a small diamond (don't know what it's called) near the pearl wore off. I was really embarrassed when she pointed it out, but she said it was not really important.
- I don't know who got the idea of crafting this, but this kind of chain is really stupid. If you bend it a little bit, it can break. Sure when it's fragile it's cool, but hey, once it's broken it's useless. Except for being romantic and say : "Don't worry my dear. If the chain breaks, I'm going to catch your heart with it, so we can get closer.". It doesn't count as a pro.
Buy it for a birthday present if you don't have any idea. It suits to everyone.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.