DX  » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-90 Cree XM-L T6 1000lm 4-Mode White Bicycle Headlamp - Golden + Deep Grey (4 x 18650)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1009 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really good

posted by ch35c0 on 02/26/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    its light beam is pretty good, even when riding in the streets you can still see some of it. the three intensity modes are very useful (I don't usually use the strobe because it's too fast for me)
    Cons:
    after half a year with it the button started to fail, and normally have to try a few times before it works properly, but it's s...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome lamp

posted by AinonLynx on 07/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very bright and high-quality lamp may be used with a bicycle and a headlamp, a great thing for night walks on a bicycle. Made of aluminum, the housing is a heat sink for the LED, all parts are protected from the rain
    Cons:
    at full brightness is strongly heated, but if you use it on a bicycle the wind is its cool that she would stay warm. Bike Mount...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very happy with this purchase

posted by zzcat on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is bright. In fact, superbright. Normally I use it on 20% or 50% of the power, as that is enough to cover the way ahead while cycling in the city. Full power will be usefull for sophisticated outdoor bike activities. Length of wiring is good for bicycle ...
    Cons:
    At 100% power it is getting really hot. In 20 minutes you would not want to touch it. BUT: if mounted on a bike, the airflow co...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good light for on my helmet

posted by Wbuis on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good light for this price. Narrow beam makes it perfect for on my mtb-helmet, good spot, good throw. Price is very hard to beat. Battery life is good for 2-3 hour ride Fast delivery too. (EU)
    Cons:
    Beam is to narrow for on the bars. On the bar I like a light with a wide beam. As I want to replace my old light, I think SKU 1...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome bright qualitative LED

posted by f3dfox on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    THis is an awesome qualitative built LED, I was surprised at the quality of the Lamp. The light focus is very nice for a bike light, it has a bright spot, but also a bigger circle that is enough bright to light the surrounding.
    Cons:
    For headlamp use, the cable is too short, doesn't reach my belt. I have to get a DC power extension cable which is available on...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GRAN ILUMINACIÓN A BAJO COSTE

posted by CharlyRRT on 03/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Tiene un muy buen precio comparado con otros focos similares, de 1000lm. - Disponible en distintos colores. - Distintas posiciones de la luz.
    Cons:
    - El cable quizá sea un poco corto. - La batería no dura tanto como había esperado.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by pozeiulian on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Enough amount of light (I can't measure the exact lumen). A very big plus for this model is the middle position wich offer more than 50% from the full light. Other, more expensive, lights, have only two modes of lightning:100%, and maybe 15%(the difference ...
    Cons:
    In the instruction manual say that the colour of the indicator led from the bottom will change, but it will never change.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good Lamp

posted by EdsonFischer on 01/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Lamp really very very good, I'm using to ride a bike in city and in camp at night. In the city it helps you to be noticed by other vehicles. Shines brighter than the bulbs of many motorcycles. In the field helps you visualize a good distance ahead, avoidin...
    Cons:
    No problems so far. An suggestion would be to improve the anchorage. On the trails a bit heavier and faster it moves slightly o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    impressing

posted by Jackass66 on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    i thought due to the low price the quality of this headlamp is lower than my magic shine one. however, it is not. it is well built and seems to do its job just fine. I use it as a headlamp attached to my helmet for freeride biking as additional lamp to see ...
    Cons:
    cables are a little bit to short if you want to attach it to your belt for walking/running at might high (186cm). led color doe...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections