DX  » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-90 Cree XM-L T6 4-Mode 1000lm White Bicycle Headlamp - Silver + Grey (4 x 18650)
Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9519 (95%)
  • 4 Star:51 (5%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    More than enough lighting power on bicycle roads!

posted by Kempinski on 03/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This light is very good and reasonably priced and just perfect when riding a bicycle in dark conditions. I live in Finland and as you may figure out, up here in north the autumn and winter can be pretty dark time of year. I use to commute to work around 30 ...
    Cons:
    I don't have enough experience on really bad weather conditions, but at least minor rain causes no issues. Battery pack and its...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value

posted by hansi001 on 08/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * This light is BRIGHT! * Strobe is very fast * I was initially afraid the mount was going to be weak, but it turned out to be great! * Batterypack has a secure mounting strap. * VERY nice price compared to similar products! * Bright spot with decent throw.
    Cons:
    * This light is very floody, but yet the flood-light is too dim to be useful. This light looses some lumens on unnecessary floo...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheaper and good product

posted by Arensoft on 07/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The light provided is good. You can see all the road cycling at night. The use is easy and everyone can understand how it works. It's very easy to install in your bike and you can install an remove when you like to.
    Cons:
    European plugs need an adapter to connect the charger because this is in American / Japanese / Chinese two flat plug. Manual is...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    REALLY bright!

posted by AllgoodnameRgon on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This light is bright. REALLY BRIGHT! You actually have to be careful not to blind yourself with it. It is brighter than any other flashlight or bicycle light that I own. It has a nice green phosphorescent ring on the lens. Kinda cool imho! The power pack...
    Cons:
    The light gets hot during use. This means a lot of current goes through it, which is why the light is so bright. Not much of a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Bike Light

posted by Nightbird95 on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very Bright Good Spot & Spill Balance Nice Smooth Finish Easy User Interface Very Cheap
    Cons:
    Diameter of reflector & lens smaller than the inner diameter of bezel - loose fit Long delivery time
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by nbarion on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great light! fantastic! I use it on my head and in my bike. Great power!! great quality! Fantastic. Buy it now!! The light is very strong and bright. Beware dazzle other people!
    Cons:
    Just one battery, but, has a long life. In the 3rd mode (low beam), has enough life. More than 6 hours. The Delivery is a litt...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and bright

posted by tantris on 06/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Well built, bright, small, and cheap. - If I'd buy LiIon batteries, a charger, and the Led separately, it wouldn't be cheaper. - Having three power levels is useful. - It comes in a nice box and would also make a good gift.
    Cons:
    The strobe is very fast and aggressive. A less aggressive strobe with pauses would be great for day-time use.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product im impressed

posted by empacadoramag on 05/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good light, the best you can get for that cash, easy mounting and very good system to attach to bike and head, i am very happy with this purchase
    Cons:
    Not that i can think of...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great bike light.

posted by tejlmand on 05/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very powerful light - Good battery life. - Easy to mount to the bike and thus it is also easy removable when parking the bike so you can bring it with you. During wintertime this light has been used daily to and from work.
    Cons:
    - The head band is to tight if you try to use it together with a cap in winter time, as example for skiing. - Delivery time, bu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    If you want something cheap and discreet appearance, this is the best optio

posted by Sapateira on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    If you want something cheap and discreet appearance, this is the best option, this light is similar to other models with various colors to choose from, but if you want a light with a simple aspect or discrete, this is the ideal color, because the gray does ...
    Cons:
    If you need our want a more powerful light, you have other best options, but more expensive to!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections