DX  » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-90 Cree XM-L T6 4-Mode 1000lm White Bicycle Headlamp - Red + Deep Grey (4 x 18650)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:887 (88%)
  • 4 Star:121 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    DW

posted by Winstanley on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very inexpensive, light weight , powerful and bright light. It works very well. I have done a 2.5hr run test on high. The on button turns from blue to red with approximately 30-45min run time left. amazing range on the bright center of the beam. have used i...
    Cons:
    The only con I would put on this light is that the center of the beam is a very focused bright light. the beam casts good perip...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great headlight for the bike

posted by eyeflare on 10/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Throws a lot of light, on high it dazzles drivers if needed. Good battery life on medium and low, while making me very visible in traffic. It does make drivers see you better at night and I've noticed that I get a little more space. Cables are nice and long...
    Cons:
    Wish it had the orange peel reflector as standard, it gives a better flood beam. Batter pack could be better insulated (though ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome!

posted by mmaxint on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I got this model because I used to go at night by bike, with snow, rain and everything! I go to work in the city and in the weekends I go outside to make a lot of kilometers: this item is very very very usefull for me! I can recharge the battery pack in a l...
    Cons:
    the cons are the portability, the light weight, the price and the quality.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    For a low price, you will not find anything better

posted by Sapateira on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    For a very low price you can not buy anything better or similar, I use this light in MTB and road bike, and it is light and simple reliably. For this price there is nothing better. Have some colors to chose, and the battery is lightweight, litle, practical,...
    Cons:
    If you need our want a more powerful light, you have other best options, but more expensive
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great little light

posted by azorat50 on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very strong light. Well made. I have bought from SKU 82510 in the past: similar bike-light. However, this second one is definitely better: 1. longer - lasting battery (rated at 240 min. at max. power). I got about 15 hours of light when set at its minimum ...
    Cons:
    Light cone has a high-intensity central zone: it would be better if the light was more evenly distributed - perhaps with a high...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ?????????? ?????????????

posted by MikeZTN on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    ????, ????????????? ??????? ???????? ?? ????? ???????? ????????? ????? ??????????????. ??????, ??????? ??????? ???????. ???????????, ??? ??? ????? ???????????? ?????. ?????????, ??? ??????? ????????? ???????? ?????? ????????. ????????????? ??? ? ??????? ??...
    Cons:
    ????, ??? ???????????? ???????????, ????? ?? ?????? ? ??????.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buen foco a muy buen precio

posted by franllanos on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Ligera y potente, sorprendente lo que puede llegar a alumbrar el haz de luz, deja a cualquier otro sistema de alumbrado en bicicleta por los suelos. Muestra el estado de la batería mediante el color del led, situado en el botón de encendido.
    Cons:
    Empaquetado de la batería mejorable, pero pasa en todos los productos de este tipo.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bike light

posted by 20beam12 on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Bright light for extremely low price. -Easy to set and use. -Packing was great -Light weight and also wires can be easily be set like you want. -Makes your ride more comfortable and you can trust on this.
    Cons:
    -Battery lifetime ain't that long that said; mine was 180 min instead of 240. -Battery bag isn't totally waterproof. -No mode ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections