DX  » Community » Reviews » "S" Style Protective TPU Back Case for LG Nexus 4 E960 - Black
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8012 (80%)
  • 4 Star:203 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little case for nexus 4

posted by Fiks on 07/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought my nexus 4 and within 2 days the screen was destroyed ( while it was in my pocket, I thing the edge banged something...) I ordered a new one and was really careful with it until I received my protective case. Since then, i put it in my pocket, drop...
    Cons:
    When it arrived in the package, it had a malformation because of the way it was packaged, but after a week of using it, it came...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by elhr69 on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - This is a very cheap solution to protect your Nexus 4 mobile phone. - The quality of the product is very good and the buttons of the mobile are sensitive enough though the back case.
    Cons:
    - The back of the case is made of non-smooth material so it doesnt stick to my sticky Grip&Go car holder. It works well wit...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as intended, sleek and cheap

posted by amayita on 05/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well made, does it job, fits perfectly, very cheap Very good case for Nexus 4. Very lightweight and easy to use - the ribbed sides are very usefull for phone not to slip. Fits perfectly on the phone and seems to protect it well. Really good at the touch, l...
    Cons:
    None that I am aware of
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great case

posted by mmikhlin on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good case for Nexus 4. Very lightweight and easy to use - the ribbed sides are very usefull for phone not to slip. Fits perfectly on the phone and seems to protect it well.
    Cons:
    None that I can tell. Maybe the sensitivity of the hardware buttons, compared to bare phone is a bit slighter, but it's very ha...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Case

posted by DelianAshkly on 05/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Really good at the touch, light and nice, fits perfectly to the phone Not a problem putting it into the pockets ( compared to the silicone ones ). Seems robust and really improves the actually grip of the phone.
    Cons:
    A slighter less sensitivity with the hw button ( but it's normal with this kind of cases, even with the more expensive) but sti...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Backcase

posted by AJM88 on 04/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good protecction, not slide easily like the phone over any surface. Fit perfectly to the phone. Nice black color. Best price.
    Cons:
    Sound level buttons touch is not perfectly. Some dust is piled at the edges of the bumper around the screen, the camera, speake...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protects the Nexus 4 very well. Great price. Fast shipping.

posted by Lifespring on 04/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Protects the phone well. The design of this cover makes it more durable than the bumper sold by the original manufacturer. Unbeatable price. The cover keeps the phone from sliding off surfaces.
    Cons:
    Dust collects around the edges. You can't see the unique design on the back of the phone. It's a little harder to press the bu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great case. Great purchase.

posted by RELdude on 04/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -Fits the device perfectly! Extremely snug and yet easy to apply. -Price. -Excellent quality, especially for the price. -Nice design. -Rugged sides and frosted back add traction for a nice firm grip.
    Cons:
    None that I can tell. Maybe could have been a bit thicker for even more protection as I've heard the Nexus 4 can be quite sensi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Geat and cheap nexus 4 case

posted by Jacoleon on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It fits the phone perfectly. - It is very cheap. - It protects the back of the phone when it falls.
    Cons:
    - As any other case, it makes the phone look a bit bigger. - Dust can accumulate on the border with the phone.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for this price

posted by GReedGRapefruit on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Does the general thing: it adds grip and protects your phone. +Frosted back part looks and feels really nice. +Front of the phone in this case looks better than one in bumper.
    Cons:
    -Buttons are uncomfortably hard to press. -Left and right sides are a bit round, because of the feature of this material, but i...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections