DX  » Community » Reviews » GV07T Android 4.1.1 Dual-Core Mini PC w/ Bluetooth + Air Mouse Keyboard (DDR3 1G / Nandflash 8G)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Very cool – GV07T Android 4.1.1 Dual-Core Mini PC w/ Bluetooth + Air Mouse Keyboard (DDR3 1G / Nandflash 8G) Reviews

posted by htctba on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
It works very well and you can install any program from GooglePlay just like a tablet. You can run any video format or legends just downloading installing the proper application from GooglePlay, even for free. Very small and easily to be hidden behind the TV. It works with any mouse or USB keyboard.
Cons:
I missed the multitouch for zoom options, present in tablets. I don't know if there is any acessory, like a touchpad that supports it. Mine came with USB HUB with a little cut in the protection of one cable, but it works without problem. Energizes the USB OTG port even when powered off. Power source makes a very little high frequency noise.
Other:
It could come with a cheap USB OTG cable also. I had to buy one to use an external Hard Disk Drive. The USB HUB is only for keyboards, mouses and interfaces. The air mouse is good, but I didn't like very much its keyboard. Maybe you can buy the version without the airmouse and buy a better airmouse separately. Buttons are rubber made.
Bottomline:
You can buy it without fear, but if you search, you maybe could find another better model in DX. I don't know if there is any, but maybe you can. I didn't regret buying it. It takes a little time to get used to the airmouse. You will find out that it works rotating it around its axis.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections