DX  » Community » Reviews » MeLE NEW-F10 2.4GHz Mini Air Mouse + 68-Key Wireless Keyboard + Remote Control for PC / TV - Black
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7613 (76%)
  • 4 Star:244 (24%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great remote, combine it with Android Dongle.

posted by DrIng on 01/21/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Nice remote control, works with every laptop and with all Android tablets. - When I flip the remote to use the keyboard, mouse is disabled, which is great. If I flip it back mouse is enabled. - Great sensitivity with the mouse pointer.
    Cons:
    - I can't get it recognized on apple devices, but hey, I hate apple XD.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    THE BEST CONTROL DEVICE FOR THIS PRICE

posted by Chibisevich on 01/20/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very compact air mouse, use it with android and windows vista. The best for home cinema and smart TV. Soft touch buttons. Keyboard or mouse working alternatively very comfortable. Good quality. Easy to use. Automatic recognition by all systems. Long life accu.
    Cons:
    Not all buttons in android works as it is supposed to work. Home button behaves strange. Needs some tune of sensitivity in Wind...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by zedrob on 10/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good product. The product looks very solid and well finished. Works out of the box with any set top box, laptop, desktop I tried to use with. It has rechargeable batteries so you don't need to replace them.
    Cons:
    You have to practice a bit with the mouse in order to use it properly. Some keys are not working. The manual is not that helpful.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a good quality air mous eand keyboard

posted by peled1000 on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    a good built plastic material. very sensitive and gives good response. charging via usb connection. working well with my android dongle which is connected to the tv
    Cons:
    small keys and function keys which are a little difficult to use. Better to have a bigger keys on a bigger unit.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really good product!

posted by danielfff on 08/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    feels really good and solid. nice key response. tested it for long range and it stil works around 5 to 10 meters. the precision wears of a bit at long ranges but i don't think anyone will be sitting that far from the computer. when you flip the controller t...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent but

posted by robham on 06/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Keyboard, mouse and some other functions in one product. Excelent idea. The keyboard is perfect for an adult, the size, the bottons size, the space between bottons. Other functions like menu button for Android, home, return, etc. This product is rechargeabl...
    Cons:
    But the mouse could be better because you will need a little time to understand how it works. My children didn't like to use it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better than expected

posted by kojisas on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good product, just plug the device and after a few seconds start using it. Is very responsive and easy to learn. You can use the included usb cable to charge it. I'm using it with a mini android pc and having a great experience with them together on my...
    Cons:
    The keyboard is not so easy to use because of its size, but still better than type using only the arrow keys. Could have someth...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exellent Airb Mouse and easy to use

posted by jkranta on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Finishing of the product is very professional, fits nicely into hand and the buttons work fine, no need to push hard. I use it with MK808B Dual Core Android 4.1 Google TV Player and it was plug and play in one minute. The keyboard is very useful and helps a...
    Cons:
    Some buttons have no use or the manual does't say anything about them. Actually you just need a few of them. I guess it's impos...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by jrfontes on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good finish, small size, the size of a TV remote control. Easy to set up. The mouse is a bit sketchy, but nothing that would prevent the use. Rechargeable battery, which reduces the cost of buying batteries. Great to be used as remote control of a multimedi...
    Cons:
    The manual is not very detailed. Some remote control buttons do not work and I do not know how to set them (if that is possible...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice air mouse/keyboard .

posted by manoskaras on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very easy installation both on PC & smart TV. Very stable connection . Easy on use.
    Cons:
    The remote control does not working with the Philips ,Samsung and Sony smart tvs. Can navigate only with the smart tv function.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections