DX  » Community » Reviews » MeLE NEW-F10 2.4GHz Mini Air Mouse + 68-Key Wireless Keyboard + Remote Control for PC / TV - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Exellent Airb Mouse and easy to use – MeLE NEW-F10 2.4GHz Mini Air Mouse + 68-Key Wireless Keyboard + Remote Control for PC / TV - Black Reviews

posted by jkranta on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Finishing of the product is very professional, fits nicely into hand and the buttons work fine, no need to push hard. I use it with MK808B Dual Core Android 4.1 Google TV Player and it was plug and play in one minute. The keyboard is very useful and helps a lot when need to write, no need to use the virtual keyboard so much. I can't see a better solution when there is a need for an Air Mouse. It has it's own chargable battery so no need to buy those aa or aaa's.
Cons:
Some buttons have no use or the manual does't say anything about them. Actually you just need a few of them. I guess it's impossible to change the battery if it goes weak.
Other:
Just what I needed, I like this Air Mouse a lot and recommend it expecially if you need one with Android TV.
Bottomline:
Buy it you like it!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections