DX  » Community » Reviews » CUBOT C7 Android 2.3 GSM Bar Phone w/ 3.5" Capacitive Screen, Quad-Band and Wi-Fi - Deep Red
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Cubot C7 - Good valuable Phone! – CUBOT C7 Android 2.3 GSM Bar Phone w/ 3.5" Capacitive Screen, Quad-Band and Wi-Fi - Deep Red Reviews

posted by MB1973 on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
A low priced smartphone with all the functions an average user needs. Nice design and well feeling weight. Good quality sounds. Expandable memory via microSD. Resistant against heavy rain (I unvoluntarily tried). All I need is included. Goog phone! :-)
Cons:
The phone has a small memory which is packed with a lot of apps. I didn`t find a driver for the phone to root it and to delete some not needed apps to free the memory. The batteries are not very durable in normal use (data-connection and wlan on). You have to charge it after one day. But, two Batteries are included.
Other:
For the very low price you get an attractive phone with all the basic functions of a smartphone. Only the small memory with the pre-installed apps can make problems. I treid to delete some games, butt without any success. There is a rooting-software at the cubot website. Drivers for windows are there too, but when I tried to install the drivers to use the rooting-software the drivers didn`t work and I could not use the rooting-software to free the phone memory.
Bottomline:
All in all the phone is a great choice for people who just need a simple smartphone with the basic functions, like internet and email. It looks good and for the low price you get a very good smartphone. I feel happy about it. If you need a phone for long lasting calls you should invest a little bit more money.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections