DX  » Community » Reviews » TANK007 E09 Cree XP-E R3 120lm 3-Mode Memory Flashlight - Black (1 x AAA)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Oblichny flashlight for your money

posted by Cliff108 on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Great size - Good packaging - 3 mode saves battery - Convenient carabiner for keys - Spare seals included Overall, a very nice and bright flashlight for your money.
    Cons:
    Of the minuses have not found anything yet, because they use light less than a day. Although such might include the fact that ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    freaking awesome...

posted by pretol on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very broad spill, and a good point. And it's bright. I've had E06,E08 and now this. The E08 is also highly recommended if you want carabiner (it has about same width spill, but a bit broader center). I've had very good luck with tank007 lights, they're...
    Cons:
    I don't see a single con with this light. It's the best AAA flashlight I've found so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Top notch quality for a tiny light!

posted by allanlsw on 05/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Threads are all clean and lubed! Waterproof. 3 modes for longer battery life. Very bright for its size and I am just using a regular alkaline AAA battery. Glass optics, alluminium reflector. Good anodising. Comes with a metal swivel and a very strong keyrin...
    Cons:
    Price a bit high? Nothing much to complain of this light, it is as good as this size of light gets.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality, bright as for AAA.

posted by sargksv on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's very nice to use as keychain. Have enough bright to light near space. Three mode is useful for long battery life. Very good quality. Have LED driver with mode switch. Easy to use by one hand to operate with modes. Very nice box - strongly recommended a...
    Cons:
    The LED BIN not set in center of reflector. Price may be 13 $ in my opinion. It's heat in max mode.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good keyring flashlight

posted by UliBaer on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This miniature flashlight is very well made and a joy to use! The threads are fine and it only needed a little lubing. The build in memory is very useful. It works flawless and reliable so far and i don't want to miss it. Also works well on 10440 LiFePO4 ce...
    Cons:
    The quality check could be a little harder. My flashlight has a very little fluff behind the glass and i can't remove it, cause...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections