Sort by:
28 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8624 (86%)
  • 4 Star:144 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect

posted by ludimatos on 12/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Same colors as original, package perfect, the brushes are very useful, you can make beautiful make up with it, excelent product
    Cons:
    Less pigmented than original, but very good for the price, low quality brushes but useful, but better than expected
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Another item to be called "Good Surprise"

posted by merizinha on 11/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I always wanted this eyeshadow pallete and it was really a good surprise for me the quality of each eyeshadow in it. The pigmentation is simply wonderful, I haven't tried it wihtout a good primer, so I can't say if it will last without primer, but the overw...
    Cons:
    For this one I just have on thing to complain about too. It took too long to be delivered... I almost had a heart attack...Just...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    i super love it!!!!!!!

posted by eliza002 on 09/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I don't even know where to start on explaining how i totally love this product!!! this is my favorite product in deal extreme!!!i love it so much!!the packaging is so clean and really cute!!the brush is great and really useful,the colors are very pigmented ...
    Cons:
    the only thing i don't like that some of the words were mispelled like half baked is spelled is bakeo,busted is busteo lol but ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great palette, good quality.

posted by Carolpaula4 on 07/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    DX package was great! Product arrived without a sratch. Palette is very similar to the real one. You can hardly tell the difference between the original and the copy. The colors are not as intense as the original one, but are very close. The durability i...
    Cons:
    The mirror that comes inside the case distorces the image a little bit. The brushes are not great quality ,(as a mac one) but ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Review with pictures and video

posted by bellacydonia on 06/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Perfect imitation to the original one, very accurate. - Good quality. - Arrived without any damage. - The mirror is bigger than the one in the Naked (1) Palette. - Includes a 2 in 1 brush on the case, really pretty and smooth. - It's way cheaper ...
    Cons:
    - The mirror had very little imperfections in the corner, but you can see them just if you get really close. Not a big deal!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good dupe

posted by stmnc on 06/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    the shadows are very well pigmented, the colours are very similar to real ud palette. they last long without a primer too. the packing is good, the blending brush is good too. the mirror isn't poor, it has a plastic film, you just have to take it off.
    Cons:
    the dx package was poorly, my can came smashed, but at least the shadows don't broke. :(
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Love the colours!

posted by Mi22y on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This palette is very similar to the real naked2 palette. No one would know the difference. I was worried that the some of the shadows would be shattered from the delivery, but it arrive in superb condition. This price is amazing for the product quality, I w...
    Cons:
    The only con is that the shadows are not as pigmented as the original. But that can be easily fixed when you use a shadow prime...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    IDENTICALLLL to the original one

posted by ChrislimaC on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - unbelieveble. it's IDENTIC to the original from URBAN DECAY - everybody became so impressed, - all of my friends think I bought in urban decay - it's beautiful for every ocasion; wedding, party, work, daily makeups. - i love it !!!! - every woman loves i...
    Cons:
    - no cons at ALL
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fell like real naked palette!

posted by aphexgiba on 05/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The box looks a lot like the original. The product is good, gives good coverage. Easy to apply, good density. Hold on tight to the skin!
    Cons:
    The brush that comes with the kit is very bad, only buy if you have another set of brushes for the best application. Some of th...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality for price, beautiful colours

posted by gulluh on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The colours are well-pigmented (with the exception of bootycall, which is more of a translucent shimmer) and fairly close to the original. Due to the basic colours this will work for pretty much any skin tone. Good for beginners as well as professionals ...
    Cons:
    The colours are not always spot-on: Suspect is darker than the original, and busted is outright purple while it's supposed to b...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections