DX  » Community » Reviews » Lichee Pattern Hibernate Protective PU Leather Case for Kindle Paperwhite - Black
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price/quality case

posted by milthomas on 09/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The kindle fits perfectly in the case, seems to be hard enough to protect it for a medium fall and looks pretty nice, the quality of the case is much higher than expected, especially considering the low price.
    Cons:
    The unique low point that I could find so far is the fact that hibernate function does not work properly, opening the case does...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Essential

posted by eschmrein on 08/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    For guys like myself, this item is indispensable, since I always throw my gadgets in my bag and don't really bother to place them carefuly. This case is specific to Kindle Paperwhite, so I don't know if it fits for other ereaders or not. It has two magnets...
    Cons:
    The ereader fits a bit too loose inside the case, and it bothers me that the gadget is never truly centered inside of it. It ma...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice quality

posted by neratoblogo on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I was surprised by built quality. It's good! Leather looks like real. My Kindle Paperwhite fits very well and firmly, so it should protect it from falls. Hibernate function (magnet) works perfectly. After few weeks of use there is no signs of use. I hope...
    Cons:
    None so far. Well, maybe it could have some kind of pocket to hold papernotes or something, but that's not very important.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections