DX  » Community » Reviews » Willow Leaf Style Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pen - Red
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Very nice,ingenious and good – Willow Leaf Style Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pen - Red Reviews

posted by sardinita on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
It is an object that is like a leaf and does not weigh anything, the red one is very brilliant and aside of the leaf there is a cleaner, the material is of cloth, to clean the screen of your mobile, Ipod, etc The leaf has a peg of hard plastic that fits perfectly in the hole where the hulls go. Hanging of this peg there is a rope in the one that goes I hold a tactile pen, which is covered by a stopper in addition. I am charmed with it, I find it very original, very nice, because the red one is precious and shines very modern, it does not weigh anything, the pen is very good, the screen detects it in spite of only rubbing her
Cons:
None found.It is perfect
Other:
Very economic and it does very much service: As original adornment Like cleaner of the screen Like tactile pen
Bottomline:
If I were asking for a note I would say one 10. There another similar, model, in blue color in www.dx.com

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections