DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Cartoon Plastic Back Case w/ Stylus Pen / Earphone Port Dust Plug for Iphone 5
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 2
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 3
Good Product, beautiful – Protective Cartoon Plastic Back Case w/ Stylus Pen / Earphone Port Dust Plug for iPhone 5 Reviews

posted by Danielpevang on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Good, beautiful, pratice, easy to use. Good, beautiful, pratice, easy to use. Good, beautiful, pratice, easy to use.
Cons:
i bought 3, 1 are damaged. i bought 3, 1 are damaged. i bought 3, 1 are damaged. i bought 3, 1 are damaged. i bought 3, 1 are damaged.
Other:
i`m angry, because 33% of chance to get a damaged item. i`m angry, because 33% of chance to get a damaged item. i`m angry, because 33% of chance to get a damaged item. i`m angry, because 33% of chance to get a damaged item . i`m angry, because 33% of chance to get a damaged item. i`m angry, because 33% of chance to get a damaged item
Bottomline:
33% of chance to get a damaged item. 33% of chance to get a damaged item. 33% of chance to get a damaged item. 33% of chance to get a damaged item. 33% of chance to get a damaged item

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections