DX  » Community » Reviews » Lightning Male to Female Data Sync / Charging Docking Station Stand for Ipad MINI / Ipad 4 - White
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Good looking product ! – Lightning Male to Female Data Sync / Charging Docking Station Stand for iPad Mini / iPad 4 - White Reviews

posted by jsdm14 on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
-Very nice design, all glossy -I had no problem docking my ipad on it, the connector is at the right place so no hassle docking the ipad.
Cons:
The docking station should be heavier. I docked my ipad 4 on it and it feels like it wouldn't take much to tip it over. -Also, there is no charger nor cable provided with it. It would be a nice addition for the exact same price, would make this product worth buying. -The bottom surface is actually not very non-skid material
Other:
At the back of the dock, you can actually see marks for other connectors (mini-USB, 30-pin, 1/8"). The marks look like they've been filled up with plastic. It doesn't affect the product, since it is on the back where you connect your lightning cable.
Bottomline:
Nice product, but overpriced for what you get. Having a charger for the same price would make it a no-brainer.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections