DX  » Community » Reviews » iMito MX1 Dual Core Android 4.1.1 Google TV Player w/ Bluetooth / 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM / XBMC - Silver
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of the best mini computers with Android

posted by petrbasa on 03/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    With MX Player application and its HW decoder function it is able to play Full HD MKV with DTS sound. This one feature is absolutely best for me and even if it did not have any other usage, this one will be completely satisfied me after purchase.
    Cons:
    Needless to say that playing MKV with DTS sound and subtitles from external file sometimes falters for a quarter of second. It ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Original iMITO MINI PC

posted by AuroJr2 on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Aluminum case, looks pretty solid. You have to tune it for your preferences and content, but is an excellent media player. Works with Frodo XBMC.
    Cons:
    It gets very hot. 720p movies hangs almost every time, even with a good router. If you expect some HD experience you should att...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quality performance equipment at a reasonable price

posted by Nailen on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small, Light, Android 4.1.1, Dual core CPU, 1GB RAM memory, internal storage 8GB + support external SCHC 32GB memory card. HDMI connection, USB powered = just TV, no need external power supply Full HD resolution Support wireles Support many video audio form...
    Cons:
    Slow wifi Automatically switches on and off with the TV. I miss the lack of Power On / Off I turned off the bottom menu (home, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I'm enjoing this gadget !

posted by Woody22 on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    plug and use. my imito has last android 4.1.1 and format 1080 for TV full google play the imito is quite fast with 2 core and 1Gb memory
    Cons:
    I'm using the imito several days. I haven't found any problems with the Imito.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent value and performance

posted by jdmd789 on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The two USB Ports, Blue tooth and WiFi functions make this perfect for turning your TV or monitor into a "smart TV". The price is well woth it. The OS is exactly what you would expect on a tablet or smart phone, so if you are familar with them y...
    Cons:
    OK... yes... the draw backs: 1) The OS is a cut and paste from a table... and so is designed assuming a touch screen. So the A...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections