DX  » Community » Reviews » LANSTAR L518 Android 4.0 Bar Phone w/ 4.3" Capacitive Screen, Dual-Band, Wi-Fi and Dual-SIM - Yellow
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:672 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    decent but not what expected

posted by Alawishas on 03/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    the touch screen responds pretty well and the phone is pretty quick.The battery lasts a good amount of time.downloads pretty fast and gets great signal where im at. Cheap price. comes with case and a black back to it just in case you were thinking about not...
    Cons:
    unlike what the description says it does not come with Google play store. the only app markets on there are in Chinese. also th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good but beware

posted by smurfee999 on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    cheap cheap cheap cheap, still a gooooooood phone just not what it says it is. this is just an update from my last post. i bought this for my son 's first phone and i don't think you can go wrong for the price
    Cons:
    not actaully android system4.0 the system has been hacked to say it is but really it is android 2.36. the protective case is ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome phone for the price

posted by smurfee999 on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    bought this on the Xmas sale bonanza for less than 50 dollars can't beet the price. comes with 2 different battery covers one black and one yellow just in case you were hesitating because you thought you might not like a yellow phone. plastic rear cover, e...
    Cons:
    no English manual included which wasn't to big of deal. comes preloaded in Chinese so if you don't know your way around these p...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections