DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire U4-MCU Cree Q5-WC 3-Mode 230-Lumen LED Versatile Flashlight (CR123A/18650/18500/AAA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Update to my earlier review – UltraFire U4-MCU Cree Q5-WC 3-Mode 230-Lumen LED Versatile Flashlight (CR123A/18650/18500/AAA) Reviews

posted by MikeRCR29 on 12/07/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Forgive me for the double typo I made in noting that this light uses AA batteries which is incorrect but rather it runs on AAA's and I apologize for the earlier hasty review and not checking my thoughts before sending, either way, I am still impressed by the multiple battery-type capabilities of this light.
Cons:
Still none.
Other:
I also forgot to mention that I ordered another one of these already for my son for Christmas as I am still very impressed with what this light produces for the money. I also was able to change out the tail-clickie to orange (also have some GITD green ones, too) which sharpened it up quite a bit due to it being very black in color, however, I did have to cut out the center of the extra tail-clickies about a milimeter before they would work correctly but all in all it was worth the extra effort for the looks improvement.
Bottomline:
I still recommend buying due to the extreme whiteness of the Q5 color of the bulb in the flashlight.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections