DX  » Community » Reviews » SWPKPOWER SW-A22617 Rechargeable 2600mAh Emergency Mobile Power Charger - Black
Sort by:
32 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8126 (81%)
  • 4 Star:196 (19%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and Cheap but won't charge ipod touch 5

posted by palmetti on 02/18/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Every good thing said in the other reviews is true! Well, not very light but still, ectremely portable.
    Cons:
    The problem is that won't charge my ipod touch 5: as you take off the finger from the switch it turns off. No problem at all w...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product!

posted by rehanrn on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great product for under $10. Sturdy build and comes with a charging cable.
    Cons:
    I dont think its 2600 mAh because it doesnt charge my 1800 mAh phone battery completely. But its still great for a quick charge...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product at a good price

posted by SkySmoker on 01/25/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Simplicity and ease of use; - Lightweight and compact; - Convenient for travel; - Easy to carry anytime, anywhere; - Suitable for charging any equipment (and experienced with the phone, tablet and camera).
    Cons:
    - Only one USB-port for connecting gadgets; - Low capacity of the internal battery (2600 mAh); - No internal battery indicator.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product for the price

posted by lauroma on 01/08/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small device, easy to carry around. It is able to fully charge an iphone battery, and that was the use I bought it for.
    Cons:
    I leave it charging the phone in my backpack for a while, and sometimes after several minutes I realized that the phone is not ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very happy with this buy

posted by BellJ2 on 01/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Charges the full 2600mAh Good build quality Great simple look comes with a free wire
    Cons:
    Charges 1% each minute Takes a long time to charge the actual 2600mAh battery The inside seems like it might break easily if ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine.

posted by Pody47 on 12/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Really small and robust little battery pack, Great to have in your bag or pocket when you need to charge your phone or similar on the go! Case in metal so it got some good weight to it, Something im gonna use often.
    Cons:
    Power cord is a bit short but absolutley not a problem, It`s about 10cm long but if you need a longer one it`s just to switch c...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You get more than what you paid for

posted by diegoesp on 12/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    it recharges practically any device in a fast way. Very convenient, small and useful. It is so inexpensive that practically it is something that I don't see why wouldn't you have it, specially taking into account how little batteries endure these days.
    Cons:
    Quality is not tremendous but it is OK. The device is not specially good looking and the indicator lights are not clear enough....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tiny,light,cheap,useful/Klein,leicht,billig,nützlich/Pqño,ligero,

posted by seveRetc on 11/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very comfortable because of its size. It don´t need much time to fully charge and then its able to fully charge a smartphone and even have a bit of leftover. Sehr bequem dank seiner Grösse. Es braucht nicht lange um ganz aufzuladen und kann dann e...
    Cons:
    None so far. Keine bis jetzt. Ninguna por ahora.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice buy!! :)

posted by Joseloms on 11/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This came with a full charge straight out of the box and works perfectly. It charges my Iphone from near nothing to pretty full. It is also a very convenient size to carry around, much smaller than many batteries on the market and yet seems to hold as much ...
    Cons:
    The charging cable is short, but not unusably so. That is such a minor con that is barely rates a mention, otherwise there are ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice buy!! :)

posted by Mortandead on 11/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Lightweight, easy to use, inexpensive, well presented, nice finishing. What I was trying as much as the s4, and the blackberry series and go perfectly. It loads fine
    Cons:
    At the moment there is nothing to criticize about Portable Charger
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections