DX  » Community » Reviews » C310 OTG TF Card Reader w/ USB to Micro USB Adapter for Samsung i9100 / i9300 / i9220 / N7100
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Useless for other phones as mentioned – C310 OTG TF Card Reader w/ USB to Micro USB Adapter for Samsung i9100 / i9300 / i9220 / N7100 Reviews

posted by TomKlu on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Extremely small, best solution for external storage on mobile phones I found so far. So far, the only solution was to take an OTG cable and a conventional stick, that's quite bulky for mobile use.
Cons:
It is really only compatible to the phones mentioned. I bought it, because my Sony phone has no card slot and I wanted to have mobile storage epansion. But my phone doesn't recognize it correctly, it shows that it's charging through USB but shows no storage at all, thus OTG + pendrive work. Also Galaxy Nexus, although a Samsung phone, doesn't recognize it. On friends' Galaxy S2 and S3 phones it works as it should, perfect solution.
Other:
Please specify that other phones as mentioned WILL NOT WORK with this product. Would be great if you can make it compatible to general Android phones.
Bottomline:
Recommended if you have a Samsung phone, useless if you have any other phone than mentioned

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections