DX  » Community » Reviews » FC-5150 USB 800 / 1600 / 2400 / 3200dpi Wired Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8720 (87%)
  • 4 Star:133 (13%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Accurate gaming mouse

posted by janneaare on 04/15/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Accuracy DPI selector Weight Grip Buttons
    Cons:
    light cannot be turned off very short cord wheel is a bit loose Slightly slippery material
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great mouse!

posted by nagsu666 on 04/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    For that price, the mouse is excellent and does its job well. I also like the ability to change density quickly with a separate button. Red lightning is stylish and matches well with my Sidewinder keyboard. Weight is good as well.
    Cons:
    Cheapish quality; when you take the mouse in your hand and shake it in the air, you can hear clashing.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by pozzoooo on 03/18/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Density is really good, not really sure if it takes the 3200, but it got close with good quality, no flircks and great precision after configuring mouse speed. Cable is good too, not too tiny.
    Cons:
    It loses its selected DPI/CPI after turned off, so you have to repress that button every time you turn on, or let it on forever...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Mouse

posted by RoBMN on 02/25/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very resistant, it doen't have scratches even with a lot of use and some falls. All the buttons work and it fits my hand very well. The cable is long and resistant, even if doesn't look like it is.
    Cons:
    None until now, And I've been using it for a long time.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good mouse

posted by bl2ku on 02/18/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is a cheap mouse, feels great in the hand and is big enough. Pretty good responsiveness as well. I also like the illumination inside. The design is also nice, doesn't look like a cheap mouse at all.
    Cons:
    The buttons are pretty hard to press when compared to my other mouses and the side buttons are inverted (back is forward and fo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelente Mouse

posted by ghwj00 on 01/22/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    É um excelente mouse, principalmente para games. Os botões adicionais facilitam muito a jogabilidade, ainda mais quando você necessita apertar vários botões aos mesmo tempo, até para navegar na internet dependendo do navegador...
    Cons:
    Achei q qualidade do cabo meio ruim, acredito que será o ponto crítico, quando ele der problema vai ser bem ali.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great mouse for the price

posted by NielsHeemstra on 01/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    There are many pros. the first one is the material. It doesn't feel cheap in your hand! it is like the same if you buy a mouse at your local electronic shop. the dpi is working great! the red light inside is just the optical LED. the side buttons are solid ...
    Cons:
    It is a bit small... big enough but small. there is not much to complain about. the cable is a bit short but long enough for me.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great mouse

posted by Neillman on 12/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Love this mouse. Is very good for the low price. With a great weight, nice on touch. Cool red lights. Nice for work or for gaming. The size of the wire is suficient. Great scrool. Beautiful and ergonomic mouse.
    Cons:
    Non that i can see. I that hope doesnt have any problem in the next months.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for this price

posted by Drummy19 on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - price - back and forth buttons on the side a very handy - buttons feel robust (the side buttons not that much, but robust enough) - design looks flashy
    Cons:
    - somewhat sharp edge over the middle of the mouse (where your hand palm lays) - side buttons could be more robust
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Muy buen Mouse

posted by Waxito on 12/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Es un Excelente Mouse, cumple con las expectativas que el usuario requiere. buen diseño, bastante confortable, bonita iluminación. Los botones del costado son bastante sensibles ideales para manejar rápidamente eventos que requieren agilidad....
    Cons:
    Hay un pequeño relieve en la parte donde va la palma, a mi juicio ese relieve esta demás, quizá pueda molestar a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections