DX  » Community » Reviews » Fun Smiley face Style Travel Suitcase Luggage ID Tag - Yellow + Black
Sort by:
2 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:501 (50%)
  • 4 Star:501 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice gift.

posted by idosensei on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice gift. Stands out. Will definitely help you recognize your suitcase out of all the other ones. Very nice product. Made of durable rubber, so it won't break if it's caught under a suitcase.
    Cons:
    The black strap closes with a weird mechanism. It works OK, I don't know if it won't open accidentally. Other than that, the st...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice way of identifying what is yours

posted by Ebrienweiss on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have bought several ID Tags from DX and this is the friendlier one. It serves its purpose to make your bag unique and easy to distinguish among the crowd of same black suitcases. The strap is easy to adjust and the size is just right to be fairly visible ...
    Cons:
    I’m not sure if the strap will hold as long because the lock doesn’t seem that resistant, but I guess you can always replace it...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections