Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- the mk808 is quite small and very easy to install: plug it in the tv and connect it to the charger.
- the remote is quite easier to handle then I expected.
- the price is ok: you can upgrade your tv to a smart tv with only 70$
- mk808 doesn't have an on/off switch, so even if you have your tv off, it still runs.
- it's not very stable: during a 20 minutes online streaming video, it crashed 2 times.
- it's a bit hard to "drag" things with the remote. The thing is that you're suppose to push 2 buttons at the same time ("move" and "click") and i don't think they were designed to be pushed together
I was lucky I already had a socket adapter, because the provided one was a us socket
it's not quite a smart tv (smart-ish ... at most), but you can play your angry birds on it
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.