DX  » Community » Reviews » Smart-Sensor 1.5" LCD Digital Wind Speed Anemoscope + Wind Chill Thermometer
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8310 (83%)
  • 4 Star:172 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A nice item.

posted by joarve on 09/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good build, looks good, feels fine. I really like it. Looks like those that costs 4 times as much here. And does the same job. I have tested it together with a much more expesive wind speed anemoscope and it did just the same job with no errors.
    Cons:
    Non so far i can see.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    if you sail you gonna love it

posted by lulla3 on 09/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Think that you are at sea and want to make a decision to launch your windsurf from your bigger boat. It is good to have an idea how fast the wind is blowing. I really like this type of tool and I am using to go sailing in a small boat, but it gives me a ve...
    Cons:
    nothing against to comment at this point.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A Cool & Cheap Gadget

posted by Stojanovic2011 on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap item very simple to use. The display has a backlight so it is easy to read.
    Cons:
    You have to point it directly at the wind to work properly. It takes some time to get used to point it the right direction. The...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Compact easy to carry

posted by sebater on 03/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great price, small easy to carry in a pocket, clear display with backlight, temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit you can set m/s,ft/min,knots,km/hr,mph very convenient, large strap so never fall down, comes with a battery so you not have to purchase, good q...
    Cons:
    maybe an power off button (auto off), a wind direction (I use the stripe) and a pouch or an soft case, but is okey for the pric...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by Rikki57 on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good product for sailing and windsurfing. Easy in use. Small and very light. It doesn't take a lot of time to find ous the windspeed at the moment. Load fast. So, you don't have vo wait a lot while it load.
    Cons:
    Has no safety-case. Easily can be broken. I don't see any other cons. This thing is pretty good. sometimes I thing, it would be...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good overall product.

posted by mattnz on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Seems to work well. Would be good if there was a button to keep the backlight on all the time. Good sized screen. Relatively simple operation. Does what it is supposed to do and nothing more. Good size and light weight, so very easy to take with you.
    Cons:
    A little bit pricey for what it is, and probably should have included a pouch for that price. Not sure how accurate the reading...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great windmeter

posted by michiell on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap, easy to use and seems to be accurate (although I am not able to check this). Windspeed is easy readable. Build quality is very good for the price. Much cheaper than comparable devices in Europe. A sturdy enclosure and buttons. I used it for half a ...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A Profesional Tool

posted by QZMI123 on 12/12/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is professional tool, & Hobby tool too. Its work for me best during my job related work, as i am a Mechanical Engineer it is very useful for me during my job requirements.
    Cons:
    when i received this, i was surprised by the features which they write on the back. I was wondering that these all will work fo...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth its price

posted by juliomap on 10/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Ideal for wind sports. I mean, if you practice wind sports, this device is ideal for you! And if you don't, simply don't buy iy
    Cons:
    Doesn't change the wind ;-) But. Reads the main parameters you need to understand! In order to practice your sport. It is impor...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great and Useful Gadget

posted by elbocky on 08/25/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a great quality gadget, with a nice display and good plastic.......It's very useful if you are going to the airfield to fly models like me....I was very impressed when i open it. The built quality is really good for the price...If you are looking for a...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections