DX  » Community » Reviews » 3m 8-Pin Lightning Data / Charging Cable for Iphone 5 / Ipod Touch 5 / Nano 7 / Ipad MINI - White
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Very nice and useful. – 3m 8-Pin Lightning Data / Charging Cable for iPhone 5 / iPod Touch 5 / Nano 7 / iPad Mini - White Reviews

posted by tommzah on 07/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Price is REALLY good. In Sweden it would probably cost around 30$. It's very long (3m obviously), so I can walk around in my room, while it's loading. The quality is nice, but mine broke because I wasn't very careful with it. More on that in ''Other thoughts'' Will probably get a new one soon :)
Cons:
The white cover over the plug doens't sit very hard. Read ''Other thoughts'' No other cons really.
Other:
Like mentioned, the white cover over the plug is not very sturdy. When you drag it out of your phone, you'll have to push on the cover at the same time, or else it will pop off. That's just a reminder :)
Bottomline:
Very good and useful since it's so long. Just keep the cover thingy in mind if you buy it :)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections