DX  » Community » Reviews » Freelander PD60-A 9" Capacitive Screen Android 4.0 Tablet PC w/ Wi-Fi / Camera / G-Sensor - White
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:201 (20%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price

posted by rvdevil on 08/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent price, nice look, nice performance in games and apps. The image quality is very good and its 9" are really responsive. The battery life is more than i expected. It recognizes 5 touches simultaneously. The WiFi works flawless and has a nice ca...
    Cons:
    Buy a Tf card to complete or else the space you get it's almost none... With the apps already installed and the android system ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exellent product

posted by jkranta on 05/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good size, shows videoes well, rechargeble through USB. Screen quality is good quality in this price group. Battery seems to last quite long, haven't tested all optioins yet. Was shipped in english language on so very easy to change language to finnish. Ple...
    Cons:
    Delivered with chinese pover source, not a big problem because can be charged through USB. No SIM card slot. Quality isn't quit...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and updated product

posted by kerguelen1 on 04/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    easy to manage, quick charge and updated system make it a good product. It is a recommended part.
    Cons:
    parst sometimes is engaged and needed re-start it. I bouth 2 units and this is a problme only in one of them.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product for a low price!

posted by Sinaasboom on 03/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice android 4.0 tablet, the best price - quality choise. Good in use, quiet smooth working. I've installed all my favorite apps like i have on the Phone, and on the tablet they work the same and even pretty fast for such a low price! Perhaps its not a fast...
    Cons:
    Didn't payed attention to the plug to charge it, it was delivered with an japanese plug or something, but i bought a converter ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    yllättävän hyvä tabletti

posted by kotiviihdetta on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    yksinkertaisesti hinnan takia tilattu laite. tosi hyvä wifi toimii tosi hyvin. 3g mokkula myös pelittää . muisti riittää peleihin hyvin ja akun kesto on hyvä
    Cons:
    laturi ei sovi suomeen . mutta tuli mukana usb piuha joka taas toimii lataukseen . androidi käyttis vaatii opettelua
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections