DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini Adjustable Retractable TrIpod Stand Holder for Iphone5 /4 / 4S / Camera / Mobile Phone - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 2
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 1
  • Ease Of Use: 2
  • Usefulness: 2
Flimsy – Mini Adjustable Retractable Tripod Stand Holder for iPhone5 /4 / 4S / Camera / Mobile Phone - Black Reviews

posted by eyeballemma on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
It's good if you don't have a cover on your iphone. Has many different adjustments that can be made to make sure the tripod is placed just right. Great for time-lapse or stop-motion photography. It comes in black, which is very practical. It's easy to fold away and put in a drawer.
Cons:
Can't be used with a cover on your iphone. I accidentally broke my tripod, when I tried using it with my iphone 5, the first time I got it out of the packaging. The price is a bit high, compared to dx standards, but still much less than if you were to buy this in a photography or gadget shop.
Other:
I thought I could use this with the cover on, but accidentally broke it. Had I been able to use it with the cover, I would've used it for FaceTime, photography and stuff like that and possibly as a holder, for when the phone is charging.
Bottomline:
And okay product, that just isn't very flexible, with phones that have covers on.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections