DX  » Community » Reviews » EX-7 2.0" TFT 1.0MP G-Sensor Car Vehicle Mount Video Recorder / Camcorder DVR w/ AV-OUT / TF / 4-LED
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Exceptional Gadget – EX-7 2.0" TFT 1.0MP G-Sensor Car Vehicle Mount Video Recorder / Camcorder DVR w/ AV-OUT / TF / 4-LED Reviews

posted by kkbrazil on 04/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
* Excelent product quality * Excelent video quality in 720p. Not that good in VGA. * 2 cameras, and the second one has a very long cable, so you can install it anywhere within the car. * PIP on the LCD, but different cameras videos stored on different libraries and files (good!).
Cons:
* Battery life... it's only about 5 minutes !!!! * The manual is very, very poor, and the english is worst than mine (believe it !). It seems that they use Internet Translation. It's funny, because there's the following sentence on the first page : "This manual in writing and printing, there may be some text error, please understanding" (sic)
Other:
My major problem with the product was to discover WHERE to change the language of the menus ! Since the default language is chinese (or japanese, I don't know) and there's no instruction on the manual.
Bottomline:
In general it's a very good product. I'd recommend the purchase, and buy another one for my wife's car, but it seems that there are other options with the same features, but cheaper.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections