DX  » Community » Reviews » SDHC MicroSD/TransFlash TF to PSP Compatible Memory Stick MS Pro Duo Adapter/Converter (8GB Max)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price

posted by Technoash on 11/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    *It is really useful because Sony overprices their memory card *It is compatible with some PSP consoles, Sony Ericsson phones, and Sony cameras *They chucked in a small plastic case *Really easy to use
    Cons:
    *It didn't work for the first time for some reason (Came up as RAW format on my computer) *It can be a bit flimsy at times *I...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Deal for my PSP

posted by tortenheber on 02/26/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It´s really easy to install an 8GB Micro SD-Card in it and plug it into the PSP ore my Mobile. Its so simply.
    Cons:
    Cheap plastic. Not so good to handle. No cons, no cons No cons, no cons No cons, no cons No cons, no cons No cons, no cons No c...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for PSP

posted by iamaginger11 on 01/11/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is great if you have some extra or old micro sd memory cards lying around and you want to find some use for them and you have a psp or any other thing that takes memory stick pro duo's
    Cons:
    It took a while for my psp to reconize it as a memory card but then when it does recnoize it just format it and it should work ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good as it is

posted by eleejh on 11/24/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Tested with Sandisk 8GB SDHC Class 6 and it works. Have also tested on PSP & MS Pro Duo card reader and it works also. It's really good to have.
    Cons:
    Though it's the cheapest around, think adapter should cost much lower. The build quality is ok only.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections