DX  » Community » Reviews » 21" Foldable and Removable Car Window Sun Shades (2-Pack)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
ok – 21" Foldable and Removable Car Window Sun Shades (2-Pack) Reviews

posted by rayca on 02/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
-- This is a very useful stuff to have for the car. -- It is easy to use. You just need to take it out of the plastic bags, it will unfold automaticly. it is good to blocked out the sunlight but not the view outside the windows. -- It will also provide more privacy for yout car :)
Cons:
-a little flimsy - gotta be careful when un-sticking the suction cap because the material is pretty thin -speaking of thin, the sun still gets through a little, though it stops most of the heat which is what i really bought them for -when folding them back up, my set NEVER stays folded. I have owned this type of product for several years now and bought a new set because the old set finally broke. the new set will not stay folded no matter what i do. had to keep the original packaging
Other:
It's a little bit small, but I didn't own others sun shield before , so maybe it's standard
Bottomline:
Buy more, in case of damage one visor. Probably there are products that are similar to roller blinds, but I have not found yet a better option.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections