DX  » Community » Reviews » Q9i In-Ear Earphones w/ Microphone for Iphone / Ipad / HTC- Black + Blue (115cm-Cable / 3.5mm Plug)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good buy

posted by PedroCelestrini on 04/17/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    the product is great: looks good, sound is pretty good, doesn't look cheap or poorly built at all, also, it comes with a clip and a wire holder that prevents the wires to be bouncing around. And there's the 3 options of earbuds, also good.
    Cons:
    the button on the mic did not worked on my XT918, but thats for better actually, prevent me from accidentally calling someone. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product for its price

posted by rc3002 on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice color. Overall hearing quality is fine. The microphone works well. Works fine with my Google Nexus 4.
    Cons:
    The ear pads and their connection to the ear phones could be improved. Sometimes a small amount of noise can be heard in the ba...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Earphone for HTC

posted by remyh on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Looks very nice, good colors as was the picture on the site. Quality and volume of the sound is very good. Fits nicely in the ears. It allows you to answer and mute all with one touch. The sound is clear and it really blocks exterior noise.
    Cons:
    The clip to attch the phone to clothes is not attached to cable. I am afraid that I mioght loose it someday
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections