DX  » Community » Reviews » 22 Deep Whitening Perfect Cover BB Cream - Natural Skin Tone (50 ml)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product- Love it!

posted by LenaBea on 11/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I really liked it. The colour was perfect to my skin tone and I love how it is smooth. It's more beautiful than the picture. It's easy to use. The color looks a little strong but it spreads really nicely and an uniform way. Perfect coverage.
    Cons:
    Don't have anything to say against it. Maybe the smells it's alittle like dermatological products but it's completely fine to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very good product

posted by Danihill on 05/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I was waiting for something less good than that! I got surprised! The color totally worked for my skin, it's very fair (maybe if your skin colour is more like tanned, it wouldnt work :(). It's very easy to use, you can apply the product with your finger or ...
    Cons:
    The product doesn't last too long, 3 hours max. :( maybe my skin is too oily, but I don't think this is the reason. It took a v...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good

posted by Lofwyr on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Leaves skin soft and uniform light coverage like you're not wearing anything. Takes a little luster of the skin. Lasts a long time, not transfers. It is easy to use, spreading and leaves a good feeling on the skin. Deixa a pele uniforme e macia. Cobertura l...
    Cons:
    It may not work for black or very tanned skins talvez não funcione para peles negras ou bronzeadas.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections