DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective ABS Bumper Frame for Iphone 4 / 4S - Transparent Grey
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:00 (0%)
  • 4 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ultra thin great bumper

posted by wrongtrn on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very very very thin transparent plastic bumper for te iphone 4 very stylish very thin, look great on your iphone, like it is not even there on the phone. this one is even transparent so untli you look it is not even there. it has holes for everything even f...
    Cons:
    no cons on tha bumper unless this is not the bumper in you want to put you phone on the floor it is more stylish than protective.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really nice thin bumper for iPhone

posted by Quocc on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The bumper looks very nice and it is thin so it's comfortable. The price is OK and the colour is nice. Easy to put on and take off.
    Cons:
    The bumper is in my opinion too thin so it doesn't really protect your phone. My bumper broke in a week... Fortunately, the cas...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great look

posted by slobodanroce on 02/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Phone looks very nice with this cover, you can barrely nottice the difference with or without the cover. I don`t like covers so much but this one is great with my white iPhone 4.
    Cons:
    A cover is a little bit thin and may be crashed easy so you must take care to put it on carefuly. The edge of the cover is not ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections