DX  » Community » Reviews » GX5.3 4W "400lm" 3500K Warm White 4-LED Light Lamp - Silver (12V)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:715 (71%)
  • 4 Star:292 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good light - Una buena luz

posted by MDLFMT on 04/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Consumption it is very good. It has 3.4 Wats. It saves energy El consumo es buenisimo. Se pueden eliminar las dicroicas (ojo, esta alumbra menos). It have a part in alumium, good for temperature. Tiene en la parte de atrás un disipador de aluminio que...
    Cons:
    I do not have a tool for misure lumens and candels, but if I compare with others, it do not looks like 400lm, it is similar to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great replacement for halogens

posted by zramix on 01/24/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I got these to replace the halogen bulbs in various fixtures around the house. in particular the track lights that my daughter always turns on and leaves on. These are bright and the light quality is excellent.
    Cons:
    None that I can find. these are great, have no idea how long they will last. It is usually the drivers that go way before the LEDs
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good deal for a great bulb!

posted by j3tang on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good build quality like others have mentioned. Color is warm white, but too bad no color temperature was given in the listing.
    Cons:
    No Color temperature shown in listing. Although it's quite warm, it's not as close to a halogen bulb as it has been made to see...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Go for it …it is worth it …

posted by Nickfr on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Finally the "graal" of led lighting as finally been found …fairly good lighting …and finally a real white warm color …for a corrected price … Go for it I have experienced trough the years plenty of 12v GX5.3 or MR16 led from 1w to 5 watts and I ha...
    Cons:
    I would have given it a five star but out of 4 bulbs y have ordered one had the top rim unscrewed and all the other had a very ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent amount of light for the price

posted by georostro on 04/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These bulbs provide a good quality of light. I haven't seen so far any flickering or differences between them in terms of color. And it has the best price I have found for 4w led bulbs.
    Cons:
    The diameter of the bulb is slightly smaller than usual halogen bulbs, so sometimes is not easy to fit them correctly in their ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Goo2 35w replacement

posted by chemazgz on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The lamp is very bright and replaces almost my 50 Watt Halogen in terms of brightness. Build quality is good and it gives a nice even light. The light is also very similar to a normal halogen lamp. Full compatibility with MR16 conectors and spots in Spain.
    Cons:
    It's a bit longer than the halogen lamp. Approximately half centimeter. What does not get close to the lamp holder.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good deal

posted by 6666666666 on 03/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Though it sys to be AC12V, this is working exactly same way than those which do not mention AC or DC. I drive this bulb with normal led driver along with 39027 MR16 leds I purchased from DX. This says to be 400 lumen, the others are 360 lumen. This is sligh...
    Cons:
    So far none.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections