DX  » Community » Reviews » SWPKPOWER SW-A22617 Rechargeable 2600mAh Emergency Mobile Power Charger - Silver
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good buy!!

posted by toni15 on 02/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's a nice, light and able to charge my phone at a good speed (1A maximum output) charger. It has a button to turn the current output with an LED that indicates the status (on or off). It is well finished and looks very solid and sturdy. It is very light a...
    Cons:
    The description is erroneous: Input 5V / 800mA Output 5V / 800mA While in the box the same values ??in the charger puts: In...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great charger!

posted by Bergmans on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Just got this charger and it works great! The silver looks really nice! great paint en very nice LED's inside. It charges good. And the product is very cheap! It's a bit more expensive than the black one my brother has. but it looks nicer so just buy this o...
    Cons:
    No cons for this device, the usb cable however is cheaply build, but it still works and i use my own cable.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product and very good price

posted by cesarparr on 02/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    good product, tested with my iPhone (using cable adapter) and runs perfect. good quality the battery and the cable. easy to use,
    Cons:
    to run it, you must push the buttom, but this buttom can be pushed accidentally in your pocket and your device will be dischar...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections