DX  » Community » Reviews » MK808B+RC11 Android 4.1 Dual Core Google TV Player w / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM - Black
Sort by:
32 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8427 (84%)
  • 4 Star:165 (16%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great android tv

posted by H0y4m4 on 04/01/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, reliable and easy of use. The remote keyboard works just fine. Usefull to watch netflix, twitch.tv and other sutff. The android 4.x is good to use as well.
    Cons:
    It could be a bit faster, but its fine. The remote requires three (3) aaa batteries, not included.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Internet TV channel watching

posted by domburg on 02/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really a plug and play set, Just hook it up to my TV set, and with a minimum configuration it works like a charme. The Wi-Fi is good and the picture qualty on my samsung Tv is great. Had to learn how to work with the fly mouse. If want to transfer your tv i...
    Cons:
    The fly mouse is a bit tricky, the keyboard doesn't react directy and you have to watch good to push the right buttons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    worth the price!

posted by alonaiz on 02/22/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    works great, i installed xbmc and it works great including HD movies. even saw some pay per view soccer games via different sites. the remote control is really cool, works great and saves you keyboard and mouse together
    Cons:
    difficult to run HD 1080 needs to be close to the wifi transmitter or everything will go slow
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by rozenasf on 02/12/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    an excellent mini-pc, doesn't lag, does what it supposed to do. With the aide of some third party apps, it will become a full media station
    Cons:
    When loading a heavy movie, the cruiser lags a bit. There is no way to turn it on once it has been turned off, must disconnect ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good Android TV Player

posted by Hgshgs on 02/10/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great little android computer, you can use it for watching videos, surfing the web, playing games, etc. This one has bluetooth and the RC11 remote works as expected, with a gyro inside that captures the movement of your hand and a very usable keyboard. It&...
    Cons:
    The included HDMI cable could be bigger. It gets hot, I think that using it for more than 8 hours on is not a good idea. Wifi i...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice gadget

posted by hbp98001 on 01/11/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works well, I use it for Netflix, Youtube and other tvplay services. Have not had any problems with wifi connection but I have a wifi repeater in the same room.
    Cons:
    When bluetooth is on at the same time as wifi it buffers a lot when I watch Netflix. No big issue just turn Bluetooth off.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Gadget.

posted by lacerdabruno on 12/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The best way to transform your "dumb" tv with hdmi input on a smart tv... It's easy to use and intuitive as any android phone or tablet. Great to use with Netflix, Youtube, Facebook. The airmouse looks real cool.
    Cons:
    It can't be turned on once you turn it off... You have to unplug it from energy and then plug it again, that i don't like at al...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awsome little Android

posted by blackice75 on 11/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Can't do any better at that price, this is the first time I've ever used an air mouse and it was a better experience than I expected worked well and that full keyboard on the mouse is so handy, sometimes even use it on another one of my devices. as far as t...
    Cons:
    not super fast but at that price I wouldn't expect lightning it's fast enough for almost anything you would be doing on a tv
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GoOooood

posted by houzillf on 11/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    working silky smooth as i didnt expect with this price and make a normal tv smart, quite worth it.
    Cons:
    after all it is a small adroid gadget, a lot of touch screen features still on, as u can not make your tv screen respond to you...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's so good

posted by iacarvalho on 11/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The wi-fi connects fastly if you have a good speed account. I can access many sites and apps from internet. The product is small and easy to carry to another places/TVs. You can connect a USB hub with several devices: pendrive, other mouse...
    Cons:
    I'm using less than one week, but I don't have no problem until now.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections