DX  » Community » Reviews » JOY-QPM-03 E27 3W 200lm 3000K Warm White Light 4-LED Lamp - White (90~260V)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 5
Save money with this LED bulb – JOY-QPM-03 3W 200lm 3000K Warm White Light 4-LED Lamp - White (90~260V) Reviews

posted by DrewdQueue on 04/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
+ Lovely warm coloured light, no LED harshness at all. + Really even, wide-angle light spread, no hotspots at all. It can't compete with incandescent for all-around brightness, but it's amazing for this price. + Very low power usage, but as bright as 25W incandescent bulb/8W CFL light. + Nice compact, minimalist design, you wouldn't even know it was LED until you looked closely. + Solid design. I dropped one onto wooden floor while installing and it worked fine. Try that with a glass light bulb.
Cons:
- No external heatsinks mean this light may tend to overheat, especially in a closed light fitting. A six-hour test in a downward-facing metal lamp (ambient ~16°C) only raised the stem to 'lukewarm' so I think this is a minor issue.
Other:
I bought two as a test and will certainly be buying more. A great light.
Bottomline:
More than suitable for replacing every 25W incandescent light in the house, and better than CFL (no mercury inside, no start up time, fine with constant switching on and off) you can save heaps on power costs.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections