DX  » Community » Reviews » S10 Portable Ceramic 2-Channel Bluetooth v2.1 Speaker w/ Microphone / TF / LED - White + Black
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:674 (67%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great and beautiful speaker

posted by andybcs on 10/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great and beautiful speaker for the price. The size is very convenient ant the sound is awesome for such a tiny speaker. I'm able to hear the bass and in high volume it's actually really loud. It has no problem connecting with my phone via bluetooth (samsun...
    Cons:
    No cons so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bass-Mid-Treble from the palm of your hand!

posted by Sheppards1984 on 08/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Sound quality is really good for its size. Bass-mid-treble, they're all there. Really enjoyable sound quality at moderately high volumes too. Quite heavy for it's size too, indicating a fairly heavy magnet behind the speaker magnet and a supposedly true cer...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice product

posted by KingDVL on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This bluetooth speaker is one of the best there is at the moment. Has a deep bass and the sound is clear. Also on max. power. Useable for all kinds of music.
    Cons:
    Only cons is that the price is a bit to high in my opinion.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A real Gadget

posted by Aachen on 05/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Seen with a friend and listened to it. So i thought: I must have. He bought it locally at Patong Beach during dinner. Good sound, easy to use, real surprise.
    Cons:
    The "Manual" is a little bit misleading. The bluetooth pairing process is described as "Push the on/off button&q...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome speaker

posted by ocramk on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The sound is really amazing, it's very clear and loud. The bass is also pretty good for such a small device. The fact that it has an internal battery makes it very handy when go to the beach for example. Even outside it will give you a enough volume to enjo...
    Cons:
    I don't really see a con at this moment. The speaker is a little bit heavy, but that's not really a con for me.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent speaker, Great sound and Great functionality

posted by Staplez on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These little speakers pack a whole lot of volume, bass and clarity. The sound is very sharp and when placed on a hard surface like a table or the floor they really show off the bass. These are very easy to pair with bluetooth devices. i have personally tes...
    Cons:
    I unfortunately received 2 out of 10 that are faulty. Other then the faulty units there wouldn't be any cons.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections