DX  » Community » Reviews » S10 Portable Ceramic 2-Channel Bluetooth v2.1 Speaker w/ Microphone / TF / LED - White + Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Excelent speaker, Great sound and Great functionality – S10 Portable Ceramic 2-Channel Bluetooth v2.1 Speaker w/ Microphone / TF / LED - White + Black Reviews

posted by Staplez on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
These little speakers pack a whole lot of volume, bass and clarity. The sound is very sharp and when placed on a hard surface like a table or the floor they really show off the bass. These are very easy to pair with bluetooth devices. i have personally tested them on Android phones and tablets and Apple phones. if your device doesn't have Bluetooth you have the option to connect via a standard 3.5mm head phone jack. or insert a micro SD and it is a stand alone MP3 player.
Cons:
I unfortunately received 2 out of 10 that are faulty. Other then the faulty units there wouldn't be any cons.
Other:
I would like more colors to choose from instead of just white. I have a lot of people eager to buy these but not everybody wants white.
Bottomline:
Other then 2 of 10 units arriving faulty, me and my customers are very happy. I have logged an RMA and i have also purchased 10 more from DX which will sell the moment i have them.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections