DX  » Community » Reviews » KD-QP-9W-NBG E27 9W COB 1100lm Warm White Light LED Bulb (110~220V)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:433 (43%)
  • 4 Star:433 (43%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:141 (14%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

86% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great light output, bad driver circuit

posted by andremurari on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    As light point of view it looks almost perfect. * Real 9W, real 1100 lumens - very bright!! * Made of one COB LED emitter (the better one - not a lot of smd, or high intensity output LED) * Low power lost as heat * Better E27 lm/w LED bulb sku at dx.com
    Cons:
    As eletric point of view it have one horrible driver circuit. *Poor power factor (around 0.33) (0-1 scale) (see specs review p...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 1
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quality unreliable

posted by PaxWax on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    there are some positive points - Material according to the description: solid aluminum body and dome is a ABS plastic. The color is a warm white light similar to incandescent (2700K). To be honest, the product would be perfect if not for ....
    Cons:
    I bought 2 lights, one failed within a few hours and the other still keeps running. I think that must be in the null manufactur...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very bright warm light light

posted by engst03 on 05/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright and warm light. Unfortunatly I dont have a light meter but it is the brightest warm light COB I ever bought.
    Cons:
    Nothing is printed on the lamp, nor on the package. Furthermore it becomes extremely hot. Actually the bulb died just after a f...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best e27 led lamp ever tried

posted by quimete74 on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this lamp light is almost the same as a low consum cfl 18W (1100 lm) with the advantage that it turns on inmediatly. it seems to be well constructed, with metal material for better heat dissipation. the heat after a few hour runnings is nor exxecive you ...
    Cons:
    prize. i only recommend alternative lamps (led or cfl) instead of classical lamps if lamp really works for more than 2-3 years...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    light has a green tint

posted by conrong on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    pretty bright (the same as 18w phillips compact fluorescent lamp 1145lm) descent quality, came
    Cons:
    light has a green tint comparing to cfl 2700k if used as single light source it can be slightly annoying - not warm but green t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good

posted by cameone on 03/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    the bulb does not heat up and the materials are good even if plastic. the lamp is any lamp holder and the brightness is high from the first second. the light is high and to the room I'm using.the price is very competitive, but high for a normal bulb. the br...
    Cons:
    the light is yellow, but tends to slightly green, you notice the first few times then you get used to. aspect of the 1500 lumen...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very bright light for an illuminating price

posted by RolanD39 on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    very bright light, I dont have a light meter but it the brightest led I got I guess it 200 % brighter then a 6 watt led i bought locally that cost double very good price per watt relative fast delivery got it within 2 weeks of ordering
    Cons:
    does not come with anything printed on the lamp, nor on the package, but thatis not a real problem but if you got a couple of t...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections