DX  » Community » Reviews » KD-QP-9W-NBG E27 9W COB 1100lm Warm White Light LED Bulb (110~220V)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 1
  • Price: 1
  • Quality: 1
  • Ease Of Use: 1
  • Usefulness: 1
Quality unreliable – KD-QP-9W-NBG E27 9W COB 1100lm Warm White Light LED Bulb (110~220V) Reviews

posted by PaxWax on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
there are some positive points - Material according to the description: solid aluminum body and dome is a ABS plastic. The color is a warm white light similar to incandescent (2700K). To be honest, the product would be perfect if not for ....
Cons:
I bought 2 lights, one failed within a few hours and the other still keeps running. I think that must be in the null manufacturer's quality control. The problem is that there is no way to disassemble it to see how to fix it.
Other:
It is a pity that you can not trust the quality of this product (seems to be a common issue in China). On the other hand, I bought some E27 Led lights Hugewin (Hiwin) that do not have the 2700K color (it is closer to 3000K) but I have working them for more than a month without problems. I therefore recommend the brand Hiwin / Hugewin
Bottomline:
I give avery low rating only because of the lack reliability in product quality and, as Dx only offers a 3 month warranty, I do not think it's a advantageous deal to buy these lights.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections