DX  » Community » Reviews » E27 9W 1100lm 7000K White Light COB 1-LED Bulb - White (110~220V)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:201 (20%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good LED Lamp with 1100lm

posted by AleX30003 on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A small price. The technology of LED lamps is very economical - only 9W the light 1100lm. The light is bright, cool white - such as specified. Durable design, small size and large angle scattering.
    Cons:
    No information on the packaging. Packaging came dented, but that's not the fault of Seller
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    lamp explotet in 3 months of use

posted by quimete74 on 05/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very bright light, instant turn off. warm color light, seems to be well constructed with metal (aluminium) heat dissipator.
    Cons:
    lamp has internally exploted / burns out after 3 months of using it (2-3 hours day). so i recommed to don't buy led lamps bec...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Surprisingly Bright

posted by bartoli2547 on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It gives a clean, sharp, crisp kind of light. The color is near of what you could get from a TL (tube light). Use it in a technical room or a storage room where you need a really white light (with a hint of blueish). I can recommend this one.
    Cons:
    The lightbulb contains no technical info, it is completely "info-less". Just a brief bit of info on the package box.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good led lamp

posted by ReneSantos on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good build construction quality. Bright light from a 9W lamp. The 1100lm described on the product seems to be accurate, although I don't have measured it. It is compact if comparated to sku 119680
    Cons:
    Don't have any printed labels indicating voltage, consumption... Even the box does not have anything, just DX codes.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good purchase

posted by jslovak on 03/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright light. I use the hall for 100 people instead reflector lamps. The luminous intensity is better than 60W normal bulbs. Lights up as 25W energy saving bulb (not LED) or a 100W normal bulb. These figures are only estimates based on my subjective pe...
    Cons:
    Nothing. I nothing to add.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections