DX  » Community » Reviews » E27 9W 1100lm 7000K White Light COB 1-LED Bulb - White (110~220V)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 3
  • Price: 2
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 2
lamp explotet in 3 months of use – E27 9W 1100lm 7000K White Light COB 1-LED Bulb - White (110~220V) Reviews

posted by quimete74 on 05/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
very bright light, instant turn off. warm color light, seems to be well constructed with metal (aluminium) heat dissipator.
Cons:
lamp has internally exploted / burns out after 3 months of using it (2-3 hours day). so i recommed to don't buy led lamps because become broken very very fast.
Other:
i'm thinking seriously to return to use classical bulb lamps because are less expensive, are simple and have not any internal electronic element that can fail.
Bottomline:
i seriously recommed every body to return to use classical lamps, because at least they work for more than 1-2 years and are very much cheaper. if you calculate the cost of buy a led lamp and the electric bill, you can see that a $1 100W lamp becomes cheaper than any led lamp,

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections